- Size Guide
Inspired by natural dyes This 32mm watch model features a strap made out of recycled textile in a refreshing ivory white colour and a lining in cork material. A matching eco-friendly watch case, the iconic watch face and famous red second hand, make an eye-catching design statement for every wrist. With the innovative strap system, the strap can be changed in seconds and gives the watch a totally new look. This watch fits a 16mm strap.
The essence collection combines two core values of Mondaine: innovation and sustainability. We use the newest technologies to produce this collection of timepieces with renewable raw materials, such as castor oil, wool or cork. The packaging for the watch is made out of 100% recycled PET bottles. The essence collection reinterprets the original design of the Mondaine Swiss railways watch in a new, modern way.
Mondaine has a long watchmaking tradition and our watches are synonymous with Swiss quality. They are manufactured by hand in our factory in Solothurn, Switzerland. Every watch is tested for water resistance up to 30 meters and comes with a 2 year international warranty.
- Model number: MS1.32111.LT
- Function: Time
- Movement: RONDA 763E
- Movement (type): Quartz
- Case size/diameter (mm): 32.00
- Case material: Bio based polyamide (based on ricinus oil)
- Case back: Pressed caseback
- Crown: Regular Gasket
- Crystal/Glass material: Hardened mineral crystal
- Water resistance (m/ft/atm): 30 / 100 / 3
- Strap/Bracelets material: Textile from recycled PET Bottles with cork lining
- Strap/Bracelets material description: 50% RPET / 25% Recycled PU / 25% Cork
- Width at lug (mm): 16.00
- Origin: Swiss Made
Email When Available
Register your email address below to receive an email as soon as this becomes available again.
We'll notify you when this product is in stock. We don't share your address with anybody else.