- Size Guide
Inspired by nature This Classic collection watch showcases a 36mm tone-on-tone stainless steel case, hands and markers with a matte finish to maintain the timeless design and minimalistic look of Mondaine. Featuring a Deep Ocean Blue dial and recycled PET textile strap with comfortable cork lining and stitches, this timepiece pays tribute to the wonders of our seas. Our Classic Collection comes with a clever quick-change system, allowing you to easily change your straps.
An iconic design and a true classic. Developed in 1944 by the Swiss Federal Railways, the SBB, for their train stations, it was first launched by Mondaine in 1986 as a wristwatch. The design has stood the test of time and remained unchanged ever since. The simple and clear look indicates the influence of the Bauhaus style and reflects sustainability and clarity. This watch is a true statement: a Swiss original.
Mondaine has a long watchmaking tradition and our watches are synonymous with Swiss quality. They are manufactured by hand in our factory in Solothurn, Switzerland. Every watch is tested for water resistance up to 30 meters and comes with a 2 year international warranty.
- Model number: A660.30314.40SBD
- Function: Time
- Movement: RONDA 513
- Movement (type): Quartz
- Case size/diameter (mm): 36.00
- Case material: 316L Stainless steel
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel pressed
- Crown: Regular Gasket
- Crystal/Glass material: Hardened mineral crystal
- Water resistance (m/ft/atm): 30 / 100 / 3
- Strap/Bracelets material: Textile from recycled PET Bottles with cork lining
- Strap/Bracelets material description: 50% RPET / 25% Recycled PU / 25% Cork
- Width at lug (mm): 18.00
- Origin: Swiss Made
You may also like
Email When Available
Register your email address below to receive an email as soon as this becomes available again.
We'll notify you when this product is in stock. We don't share your address with anybody else.