- Size Guide
Inspired by mother nature The ecofriendly classic presents itself with a tone-on-tone case, strap and dial in deep ocean blue. It comes with a strap made out of recycled textile and cork material. The 32mm sleek case, made out of oil from the wonder tree, houses the iconic watch dial with the famous red second hand. Thanks to the innovative strap system, the strap can easily be changed to another colour for a whole new look. This watch fits a 20mm strap.
The essence collection combines two core values of Mondaine: innovation and sustainability. We use the newest technologies to produce this collection of timepieces with renewable raw materials, such as castor oil, wool or cork. The packaging for the watch is made out of 100% recycled PET bottles. The essence collection reinterprets the original design of the Mondaine Swiss railways watch in a new, modern way.
Mondaine has a long watchmaking tradition and our watches are synonymous with Swiss quality. They are manufactured by hand in our factory in Solothurn, Switzerland. Every watch is tested for water resistance up to 30 meters and comes with a 2 year international warranty.
- Model number:MS1.32140.LD
- Function: Time
- Movement: RONDA 763E
- Movement (type): Quartz
- Case size/diameter (mm): 32.00
- Case material: Bio based polyamide (based on ricinus oil)
- Case back: Pressed caseback
- Crown: Regular Gasket
- Crystal/Glass material: Hardened mineral crystal
- Water resistance (m/ft/atm): 30 / 100 / 3
- Strap/Bracelets material: Textile from recycled PET Bottles with cork lining
- Strap/Bracelets material description: 50% RPET / 25% Recycled PU / 25% Cork
- Width at lug (mm): 16.00
- Origin: Swiss Made
Email When Available
Register your email address below to receive an email as soon as this becomes available again.
We'll notify you when this product is in stock. We don't share your address with anybody else.